Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Happs

I have had a exciting month, hence the lack of blog posts.  However, I haven't stopped sewing!!

Highlights
  • I wrote a "how to" paper for therapy about sewing an elastic waistband skirt
  • I made a accompanying video to go with my paper.  I am re-recording again to show marked improvements in my speech.
  • I completed my outpatient program at Pate!  It was incredibly bittersweet. I really miss going there every day.  I made goodie bags and hand-written cards for the staff there.
  • I made a skirt for a patient at Pate!  I just learned that she received and enjoyed her gift box!!
  • I made a muslin for another patient at Pate. She wanted the same skirt that I finished for another patient.  She wanted it in the same fabric.  Luckily, I had some leftover and only needed 1.25 yard.  We took the muslin for her to try on, and it fits perfectly!  Now, I need to make the skirt in the same fabric for her.
  • I made a video blog for Flywheel Sports.  I will post when they are going to share it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment